Buffalo Tools DP5UL

Review : Buffalo Tools DP5UL

Purchased this drill press and received it two weeks ago. Delivered to my PO Box in Hawaii via USPS. Package was damaged as was the motor cover and the pulley cover. After a little "body & fender" work, all was OK. Depth gauge was missing a nut, but discovered it was SAE and not metric, so I had a spare in stock. I called the help number and they were very responsive. They are located in St. Louis (drill was made in China, of course). I have used the press several times, and it works well. It is a small drill press, but it fits my needs.

Black Decker BDDP100
Black Bull DP5UL
Champion AC35
DELTA 14-651
DELTA 15-344
DELTA 17-950L
Delta 18-900L
DELTA 32-325
DELTA DP300L
DELTA DP350
Fein KBM 32Q
Grizzly G8689
Hitachi B13F

No comments:

Post a Comment